Saturday, November 11, 2006

Catch Up Already!

Alright, alright, so I'm neglecting this blog. I know I am, and I know that there is really no excuse however, I do have a rationalization. I'm not going to use it though. This blog is for me and I refuse to feel guilty for not writing. I'll write when I'm inspired to write and feel good about that.

We've just finished the bones and muscles and my entire body hurts! I made it through both exams with my GPA safely intact, but am unsure if I'll have the strength (mentally) to finish the semester. I totally bombed an assignment for my Nutrition class and am afraid that w/o that grade I won't hit the 4.0 I've been working towards. It was really dumb of me to forget, but there isn't anything I can do about it now. Thankfully, there is an extra-credit opportunity, and that may save me; but, like most "EC" assignments is really long and involved. Yick...I can't wait for this semester to be over!

2 Comments:

At November 17, 2009 10:35 PM, Anonymous Hookah Shisha Charcoal Easy light said...

The charcoal is the key to a smooth hookah smoking experience. Hookah Charcoal - Natural and Quick Lighting carry a wide variety of hookah charcoal to fit any taste, both quick-light and natural - MaharajaHookah.com

http://www.maharajahookah.com/charcoal/cat_9.html
http://www.maharajahookah.com/charcoal/potion-tablet-easy-light-smokeless-charcoal-for-hookah/prod_135.html

Charcoal


Potion Easy-light Charcoal

 
At August 08, 2011 1:46 AM, Blogger H S Consultants said...

I really agree with the facts that you have shared on this post. An interesting topic like this really enhances reader's mind to have more effective decisions over a certain issue.


This is generally a wonderful website i should say,I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home